I like playing with my imagination. It allows me to go beyond socially acceptable thinking benchmarks.
Recently, while reading Chanakya neeti, I invited Acharya to write a guest column on my website.
He was very busy hence dictated a few pointers to me.
- The King in power is the God of your country. He usually pretends to be the servant.
- The King can screw you 365 days a year for 5 years while you may get one faint chance once in 1825 days. If you mess with the king and his ministers, they can screw you 365 times a day- it has legal, civil and multiple acts to undo your acts and bring you to kingdom come.
- Only you can decide if your king is honest or dishonest. Others are as confused as you are. Scriptures suggest to leave the country if the DNA of the king is corrupt.
- Do not try to save the nation. A kingdom of corrupt people always implodes or explodes, so do not stand near the explosion site.
- If every king and his ministers had to send a child to army, there would be no wars and crime. If their children had to study in government schools, the education quality would be better than ivy leagues. If their dear ones got operated in government hospitals, there would be no reservations in medical field. If their family bank accounts and funding were made public, there would be no scams. Personal stakes keep power from getting corrupt.
- If you are not happy with the king and cannot leave the kingdom, then build your own mini-kingdom without telling anyone. Think one step ahead of the king.