Life Hacks#2- Leverage the High Vantage Point
Success needs power. If you feel powerful within, you will do great things outside.
Do the things that make you feel proud and strong.
- Reading and learning– It inspires you and teaches you new things
- Exercising- Makes you feel disciplined and you become healthy
- Helping someone- Make you feel that you made a difference
- Creating something- Makes you feel like a God or a mother. Building a skill makes you confident of what you can do
- Exploring new places,- Makes you independent and you feel the world is one big family
- Meditation- Makes you calm and centered. You conquer mind.
- Cooking and gardening- Makes you feel calm and independent. Gardening makes you get in touch with nature
- Learning art, music, art or dance- Makes you feel alive and creative.
- Finishing your work – Makes you feel efficient
- Prayer of gratitude- Makes you enjoy what you have
Stop doing things which make you feel guilty, lazy and weak:
- Oversleeping- Kills ambition and makes you lethargic
- Bad body posture like lying down on bed- Bad body posture makes you lose energy
- Watching excess television or surfing- Makes you lose touch with reality
- Over eating or Eating processed food- Consumes you eventually
- Cheating- You stop trusting yourself and lose reputation
- Watching pornography- Makes you lose control and you promote human trafficking
- Complaining and Blaming- Take away the power to change your life and gives it to others
- Comparison and jealousy- Makes you feel unlucky and poor.
- Addictions- They destroy your intelligence and health
- Following people blindly- Celebrity and politicians are not real role models. You choose the wrong role models
Life is all about doing the right thing and not doing the wrong thing. Wisdom is needed to know the difference between the two.
Bestselling Author Siddhartha Sharma